Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

A few quick things I am thankful for...

1. Jake continuing to be a GREAT sleeper! Jake rolled over this past weekend, which was really exciting! It also came with the realization that we can't swaddle him anymore. I am a huge fan of swaddling and Jake LOVED it. We pretty much went cold turkey from the swaddle to the sleep sack, and he's done really well. He wakes up maybe once in the evenings and naps seem to be a bit shorter, but I think he's getting used to it.

2. The weather gods. They kept the snow from falling on Tuesday in DC, so I could go up and get my work trip done and get home to see my babies! Unfortunately, a few of my coworkers are still stuck up there!

3. My new office digs! I put in a request at work to have all of our designers and Web programmers moved into the same suite of offices and it was approved. So next week, we all move into a new section of our building. Since I love cleaning and organizing (I'm actually being serious here), it's going to give me the chance to clean out all of my files and organize everything anew in the new office. It also has a big window, which I'm pretty excited about!

4. Tyler trying pasta this week. We've tried a few times in the past, but this time it stuck! We got the Barilla wheels and he thought they were SOOOO cool. He used them to "race" around his plate.

5. My renewed energy for couponing. I was out of the couponing game for a bit after I had Jake, but now I am back! Went to Lowes Foods on Saturday. Spent $75 and saved $50!

No comments:

Post a Comment