Tuesday, January 18, 2011

He licked the bib

Last week I wrote about our journey with Tyler's eating and I think the universe heard my plea for some good eating in our house. Jake has been really interested in food the last several weeks, so I threw the expert advice of "waiting until 6 months" out the window and went with my mommy instinct! Our little guy is turning into quite the eater!


So far, in addition to the rice cereal we started with, he's tried (and LOVED) apple sauce, sweet potatoes and last night, butternut squash. And guess what?!?! That's right. He licked the bib. Could not get enough of it. He even gets excited when we get the high chair out!  And the best part is that I've been making the baby food myself! I forgot how expensive baby food is! I did buy some things that are a little harder to make or find this time of year, like green beans and peaches. Can't wait to see what he likes next!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment