Saturday, January 8, 2011

My new favorite Website!!!

For those that know me well, you'd probably say I'm a fairly organized person. I like things neat, clean and in their place - it's almost clinical, but that's a post for another day. :) So when I stumbled onto this Website, I felt a flutter in my heart!!!

If you are a fellow neat freak, you HAVE to check out IHeartOrganizing at http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com/
This is an amazing resource of creative ideas for cost-effective organizing. I have already completely reorganized my pantry, spice cabinet (in my head that's to say) so I'm excited to put these ideas into practice. Look for some before and after pics in the future! In the meantime, check out this site!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I know! I found it a few weeks before Christmas and I've read every post of hers from the beginning. Very great ideas! You should also check out www.younghouselove.com if you haven't already. It's one of my must-reads, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I love it, another blog to read...I shall go and dream about baskets and bins and labels...and time to do it all! :)

    ReplyDelete