Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

So, I am totally ripping off several bloggers and starting a Thankful on Thursday post...Imitation is the best form of flattery, right? SO, this week, I am especially thankful for the following.

1. These guys! They make everything in life brighter! I have never laughed as much in the last three years and can't wait to see how they grow together as brothers! 


2. My new Ergo carrier (courtesy of my mom for Christmas). This thing right here is a lifesaver! This weekend we hung out with some friends right around Jake's fussier time in the evening. Popped him in this thing and he was happy as can be!



3. My sis, B - she works crazy hours in a very stressful job, but always manages to make time to come up and see us. She's the best Aunt in the world!

4. Coffee - lots of coffee. 'Nuff said.

5. Jake starting a little bit of solids this week. Seriously, rice cereal cannot taste that great, but he is eating like it's filet mignon!

No comments:

Post a Comment