Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

It's been a hectic week this week, primarily because I'm working on about 3 proposals at work along with all of the normal, day-to-day work, so I've been working at home in the evenings a lot. While it's been a little stressful, there are still many things to be thankful for this week!!!

1. One of my best friends SZ. Thanks for picking up the phone, listening to me freak out and making me feel soooo much better!

2. A job that I love so much, I am willing to burn the midnight oil for - and not be bitter about it! And a job that allows me the flexibility - even when things are really busy - to leave on time, pick up the boys and play until bedtime, then get back to work after we tuck them in.

3. A night out this weekend with J & T! I know we all need it. Looking forward to Round 2 at ToTH!!

4. Glee. Damn I love that show.

5. Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

1 comment: