Thursday, February 3, 2011

My new office digs...

This week has been a little crazy for a variety of reasons, but my office move has been a big part of it! In the past, I've been on a different floor than a lot of people I work directly with like our designers and Web programmers. We acquired a new suite of offices at work and now we're all in the same area! The past couple of days, everyone's been moving into their new offices and getting settled in. The best part has been cleaning through some of my files. There are a few things I have NO idea why I kept all these years - like a media call log from 2005 and notes from a study session for the UNC Journalism School Spelling and Grammar test from 2002!

It took me about 3 hours to pack it all up, but it will probably take me 3 months to get everything settled the way I want it. Here it is!!


4 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Where in the building is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! We acquired a new suite of offices on the second floor - the area right across from where you used to be. It's nice and quiet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh--does that mean the guy with the mustache and strangely low-riding, baggy pants moved all his junk out of the hallway finally?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, we were not that lucky :) He's just further confined to his one office. The big issue now is all the crap being moved out from all of the offices. It's everywhere and it's sending my OCD into overdrive!!!

    ReplyDelete